SquareOne Online Training - How Does it Work?
We use a tool called WebEx which allows us to meet with anyone, anywhere, in real time. By using this screen sharing software, an internet connection and high quality audio equipment we broadcast our training to our attendees. All you need to join is an Internet connection (WEB) and an audio link via VoIP (Voice over IP) or phone.
On the day of the course just open our web link which will be sent to you by email and call a teleconference number to join our interactive Online community.
If you are a 'first timer' we understand that you may be unfamiliar with the process of entering a Online Training event - that's why we can offer a practice run before the event to give you some reassurance.
Who can use SquareOne Online Training?
Online Training is an effective solution for any organisation wanting to deliver:
- Large scale regional, national or international corporate roll out projects
- One to One focused training for individuals, departments or executive teams
- Training programs for home based staff, remote sales staff or offshore staff; all of whom can be trained without the need to travel to the nearest company office
- Software product support
- Focused training on a specific topic.
What are the benefits of implementing Online Training?
There are many benefits of using SquareOne Online Training;
- You and your staff can receive training without having to leave your desk
- Delegates can interact with our expert trainers by asking questions and raising discussion points
- Places on our courses never sell out as there is no restriction on the number of people we can broadcast to
- Training travel time and travel costs are eliminated
- Training can be implemented to meet fluctuating training demands.