Adobe Acrobat - New User
Introduction to Acrobat
- Understanding PDF files - their form and function
The Acrobat Environment
- The Getting Started window
- Navigating round a PDF
- Copying and pasting text and graphics
- Using the Search features
- Customising your toolbars
- Creating a blank PDF page
- Using the Insert, Extract, Delete and Replace commands
- Editing text and images
- Creating headers and footers
- Working with page numbering
- Setting open options
- Full screen mode
- About PDF portfolios
Adding Bookmarks and Links
- Creating bookmarks
- Editing bookmarks
- Adding document links
- Creating enhanced bookmarks and links
- Using thumbnail images
Using Acrobat for Proofing
- Using the pencil and line tools
- Attaching notes to documents
- Attaching files to documents
- Text annotation features
- Highlighting tools
- Changing comment authors
- Using the comment management tools
- Exporting and importing comments as FDF files
- Creating different types of PDF's using Distiller
- Distiller PDF settings (job options)
- Creating ultra-compact PDF's
- Bitmap resolution and compression explained
- Embedding fonts
SquareOne is among the UK's leading providers of IT training to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Our company pledge is to deliver inspiring, motivational and cost effective training which brings about tangible improvements in productivity. Through our training courses, individuals are able to gain lifelong skills and realize their full potential while clients achieve their corporate goals.
Who should attend?
This course is for users who wish to get an overview of how to create and share PDF's and PDF portfolios
Delegates should have a good level of PC and windows skills, office application and Web browsers but do not need prior experience with Adobe Acrobat.
This course is for those using Acrobat in a print, design or publishing capacity and need a comprehensive and practical knowledge of the software.
Duration: 1 Day
Timings: 09:30 - 16:30
This training is delivered as a closed course at your company's premises. We can bring our mobile IT classroom to any UK or European location, so no matter where you are based, SquareOne can come to you.
Where We Have Trained
SquareOne have delivered training solutions throughout the UK in locations such as London, Liverpool, Wirral, Merseyside, Blackpool, Manchester, Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Edinburgh and Belfast. We have also trained at international locations such as France, Germany, Switzerland, Scandinavia and USA.
Training has been delivered to a diverse range of industries including oil and gas, agriculture, automobile manufacture, food production, the arts and finance.
Below are a list of upcoming dates and locations where this course is scheduled to take place.