Adobe Illustrator - Advanced
Advanced Drawing and Path Editing
- Drawing complex Bezier shapes
- Setting anchor point and handle display preferences
- Manipulating paths, points and direction handles
- Outlining strokes
- Using the Blob brush
- Replacing and merging swatches
- Using the Colour Guide panel
- Using Live Paint
- Modifying colour in artwork
Using effects and the appearance panel
- Document raster effect settings
- Targeting object attributes
- Adding multiple attributes
- Applying Live Effects
- Applying transparency to simple objects, groups and layers
- Applying transparency to individual object attributes
- Working with opacity masks
- Using Clipping Masks
- Creating and modifying graphic styles
Working with symbols and patterns
- Creating patterns and pattern swatches
- Creating and using symbols
- Creating symbol libraries
Getting ready for print
- Print printer’s marks
- Package the file
- PDF Export options
- Exporting individual assets
- Exporting artboards
SquareOne is among the UK's leading providers of IT training to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Our company pledge is to deliver inspiring, motivational and cost effective training which brings about tangible improvements in productivity. Through our training courses, individuals are able to gain lifelong skills and realise their full potential while clients achieve their corporate goals.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for users who want to learn more advanced artwork creation tools and techniques.
Delegates should have a good working knowledge of Illustrator and be able to create and manipulate designs, including Creating basic artwork using shapes,Modify paths, Work with colour, fills and strokes, Use Illustrator’s Pen tool, Save files as different formats to export from Illustrator.
This course will cover Creating complex shapes using the Shape Builder and Pathfinder tools, Import raster images and convert them to editable vector graphics. Create and manage Illustrator symbols, Work with clipping and opacity masks, Apply blends to objects, Apply Illustrator effects, including 3D. Use tools to help create artwork in perspective.
Duration: 1 Day Classroom Training or Online
Timings: 09:30 - 16:30
This training is delivered as a closed course at your company's premises. We can bring our mobile IT classroom to any UK or European location, so no matter where you are based, SquareOne can come to you.
Where We Have Trained
SquareOne have delivered training solutions throughout the UK in locations such as London, Wirral, Merseyside, Liverpool, Blackpool, Manchester, Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Edinburgh and Belfast. We have also trained at international locations such as France, Germany, Switzerland, Scandinavia and USA.
Training has been delivered to a diverse range of industries including oil and gas, agriculture, automobile manufacture, food production, the arts and finance.
Below are a list of upcoming dates and locations where this course is scheduled to take place.