SquareOne is among the UK's leading providers of IT training to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Our company pledge is to deliver inspiring, motivational and cost effective training which brings about tangible improvements in productivity. Through our training courses, individuals are able to gain lifelong skills and realise their full potential while clients achieve their corporate goals.
Who should attend?
GIS managers and specialists, mapping technicians, planners and facilities/infrastructure management and designers who wish to create, maintain and produce maps and analysis data.
After completion you will know how to:
- Acquire mapping data from a variety of sources.
- Clean data to suit the needs of your GIS project.
- Create mapping data specific to your project.
- Edit data using advanced map editing techniques
- Work in an enterprise wide multiple map/user environment
- Produce reports and thematic maps.
Our lead training centre is located in Birkenhead, Merseyside, where we have state of the art training facilities. We also have a number of training venues throughout the North West, covering Chester, Manchester, Liverpool, North Wales, Lancashire and Staffordshire.
Alternatively, we can come to your business bringing with us our mobile IT classroom. We can deliver this kind of training anywhere in the UK and Europe.