SquareOne is among the UK's leading providers of IT training to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Our company pledge is to deliver inspiring, motivational and cost effective training which brings about tangible improvements in productivity. Through our training courses, individuals are able to gain lifelong skills and realise their full potential while clients achieve their corporate goals.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for experienced Autodesk Inventor users who need to take advantage of the iLogic features in Inventor.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Review model-defined and user-defined parameters and equations, and understand their importance in iLogic
- Understand the iLogic interface components (iLogic Panel, Edit Rule dialog box, and iLogic Browser)
- Understand rule creation workflow for Inventor parts and assemblies
- Use variations of conditional statements in an iLogic rule
- Access and incorporate the various function types into an iLogic part, assembly or drawing file rule
- Use event Triggers and iTriggers
- Create forms to create a custom user interface for an iLogic rule.
Our lead training centre is located in Birkenhead, Merseyside, where we have state of the art training facilities. We also have a number of training venues throughout the North West, covering Chester, Manchester, Liverpool, North Wales, Lancashire and Staffordshire.
Alternatively, we can come to your business bringing with us our mobile IT classroom. We can deliver this kind of training anywhere in the UK and Europe.