SquareOne is among the UK's leading providers of IT training to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Our company pledge is to deliver inspiring, motivational and cost effective training which brings about tangible improvements in productivity. Through our training courses, individuals are able to gain lifelong skills and realise their full potential while clients achieve their corporate goals.
Who should attend?
Experienced Autodesk Inventor users who design tubing or piping for industrial machinery.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand tubing and piping design workflow
- Understand the tube and pipe integration with Autodesk Inventor
- Create a tube or pipe route
- Refine the pipe route by moving, adding and deleting nodes and segments
- Automatically generate a piping run
- Add and replace fittings from the tube and pipe library
- Modify your piping run
- Document and present your pipe run
Our lead training centre is located in Birkenhead, Merseyside, where we have state of the art training facilities. We also have a number of training venues throughout the North West, covering Chester, Manchester, Liverpool, North Wales, Lancashire and Staffordshire.
Alternatively, we can come to your business bringing with us our mobile IT classroom. We can deliver this kind of training anywhere in the UK and Europe.