Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Sales Management
This module introduces the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics CRM that allow you to track and manage the sales process from potential to close.
- Overview of the Sales Process in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Core Records in the Sales Process
- Tracking Competitors and Managing Sales Literature
- Working with Leads
- Working with Opportunities
- Sales Processes, Workflows and Dialogs
Working with the Product Catalog
This module describes the role of the product catalog in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and the benefits of using it.
- The Product Catalog and the Sales Process
- Unit Groups
- Adding and Maintaining Products
- Creating, Maintaining and Using Price Lists
Sales Order Processing
This module discusses the tools used to capture important sales information and uncover new business opportunities.
- The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sales Order Process
- Opportunities, Quotes, and the Sales Process
- Working with Orders Working with Invoices
Analysis, Reporting and Goals
This module discusses a number of tools you can use to analyse and report on sales-related information in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Analysing Sales Information with Lists, Views and Charts
- Working with Reports
- Exporting Sales Information to Microsoft Office Excel
- Creating and Managing Sales Goals
- Creating Charts
SquareOne is among the UK's leading providers of IT training to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Our company pledge is to deliver inspiring, motivational and cost effective training which brings about tangible improvements in productivity. Through our training solutions, individuals are able to gain lifelong skills and realise their full potential whilst clients achieve their corporate goals.
Delegates should have a good level of PC and windows skills, but do not need prior experience with Dynamics CRM. A knowledge of Databases would be desirable.
Duration: 1 Day
The subjects listed on the left are an outline. If there are any additional subjects you wish to cover, please feel free to call us prior to the course. All of our courses can be tailored to meet your business needs.
Our open classroom courses are held in Merseyside where we have state of the art training facilities. We also provide in-house training solutions at any office location in the UK or Europe. We frequently deliver training in Liverpool, Wirral, Blackpool, Manchester, London, Chester, Warrington, Leeds, Cardiff, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Bristol, Sheffield, Glasgow, Leatherhead, Aberdeen and Ireland.
Closed courses can also be delivered in European countries such as Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Greece, France, Finland, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland and off shore.... Either in English or local languages.