We're committed to your safety
With the growing threat of the Corona Virus (COVID-19) to the general public along with business continuity, we thought it was important to provide all of our customers with some important assurances, helping smooth continuation of all our day to day lives.
That's why, we wanted to just take a big, calm breath and outline our plans which will all be focused with you in mind, ensuring that the important things in life such as health and well-being take priority. It is therefore, through this focus that we can assure you that we've read the government guidelines and have decided to take them a step further.
Government guidelines are currently stating 'business as normal' but we appreciate this won't calm everyone! So we'd like to instead tell you about the steps we're taking to help put your mind at ease.
Some of the plans we have in place:
- Upgraded Hygiene Facilities - We've upgraded all of our public course facilities with higher level of hygiene, making them even better!
- Thoroughly Cleaned Equipment - All of our laptop and training equipment is completely cleaned down after each course, reducing risk of nasty germs.
- Removing The Risk - We're ensuring all delegates who are at risk of carrying the virus to inform us beforehand, making suitable alternatives for them.
- Training Vouchers - Training being put on hold? We're offering training vouchers, valid for 12 months, so that you can use your budget and take comfort knowing once everything has cleared up you'll be one of the first to secure training.
- Improved Cancellation & Rescheduling Fees - It's understandable that Government guidelines may change at any time, that's why we've improved our cancellation terms and charges for training rescheduled as a result of Corona Virus, helping to incentivise those who put safety as a priority.
All of our public courses will also be going ahead as normal, with the improved measures taking place.
To read all about our new Corona Virus/COVID-19 policies and procedures, you can read these here: Square One Training Covid 19 Procedures
Alternatively, if you have any questions at all or would like further assurances please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)151 650 6907.